Direct Phone: 502.753.0257
Direct Fax: 502.589.4997
Tom Roma joined Ackerson & Yann in 2014. He practices primarily in the field of construction law, representing contractors, subcontractors and surety companies in construction disputes and advising those entities on contract issues. Tom has litigated cases in state court throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky, in both of Kentucky’s federal court districts and in the United States District Courts for the Southern District of Indiana, the Middle District of Tennessee, the Southern District of Ohio, the District of Maryland, the Northern District of Florida, the Southern District of Mississippi, the United States Court of Federal Claims and the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals. He has also argued appeals before the Kentucky Court of Appeals, the Kentucky Supreme Court and the United States Courts of Appeal for the Sixth and Seventh Circuits.
Tom is a member of the American Bar Association and of the Construction and Public Contract Law and Civil Litigation sections of the Kentucky Bar Association.
Tom was born in Beaumont, Texas on October 28, 1956 but has lived in Kentucky since 1970. He and his wife, Cookie, have five children, Jason, Jeremy, Alexandra, Jordan and Jesseka, and have three grandchildren.
- Kentucky, 1982
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Ackerson & Yann, PLLC is a regional law firm located in Louisville, Kentucky. We represent clients throughout the State of Kentucky, the Southeast and the Midwest.
- University of Louisville, J.D., 1982
- University of Louisville, B.A. History, 1979