Thomas D. Murphy II
Tom Murphy is a principal/member of Ackerson & Yann. He practices primarily in the areas of lien enforcement (foreclosures), bankruptcy, real estate litigation and transactions, creditors' rights, and banking and finance law. Most of his work has traditionally revolved around defaulted loans (typically secured by real estate) and real estate title issues. Tom has primarily represented financial institutions throughout his legal career, though also representing other businesses and individuals. He understands the necessity of prompt, decisive action to protect clients' interests, coupled with dedicated attention to detail. He enjoys working with clients to provide the most cost-effective resolutions of their issues.
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 1990
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 1987
- Kentucky, 1986
Ackerson & Yann, PLLC is a regional law firm located in Louisville, Kentucky. We represent clients throughout the State of Kentucky, the Southeast and the Midwest.
- University of Louisville, School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky, J.D., 1986
- University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky, B.S. (with Honors), 1982