Rebecca A. Martin
Direct Fax: 502.403.1383
General Fax: 502.589.4168
Rebecca A. Martin is a principal/member at Ackerson & Yann, in Louisville, concentrating on the areas of estate planning, federal income and estate tax law, corporate law, and estate administration. Her clients include individuals and families, partnerships, corporations, tax-exempt organizations, charitable foundations, trusts, and other business entities. Rebecca's experience makes her a particularly capable advisor to closely-held businesses and individuals, serving different life-stage and business-stage needs. This includes helping clients navigate through complex matters, capitalizing on opportunities, maintaining a competitive advantage, as well as focusing on the future. Rebecca firmly believes that exceptional client service of the highest quality is essential to all clients in today's competitive environment.
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2006
- U.S. Tax Court, 2005
- Kentucky, 2004
- University of New Mexico, School of Law, Albuquerque, New Mexico, J.D., 2002
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico, B.A., 1997
Honors and Awards:
- 2011 Louisville Bar Association Leadership Academy
- Named in Kentucky Super Lawyers Magazine in the area of Estate Planning and Probate as a Rising Star, 2014
Ackerson & Yann, PLLC is a regional law firm located in Louisville, Kentucky. We represent clients throughout the State of Kentucky, the Southeast and the Midwest.